Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Drew's Pics

I don't know why, but for some reason anything Drew Barrymore is hawking out this summer I'm all over it. First, I decided to try Cover Girl Outlast Lip Stain - and I LOVE it! By far the best product I've tried this summer. I think another Beauty blog puts it best by comparing it to using a Sharpie on your lips. It's so fun! So you get the color (for maybe a half hour, a little less than I expected) without the worrying that a sudden gust of wind will suddenly stick a clump of your hair to your lips. Am I right ladies? There's no shine or shimmer, but I think that's OK for some of the bolder reds they offer. I want to look like Drew after all,
not her bff Cameron. An it even tastes good!

The second product I sprung for is the Cover Girl Lashblast Length Mascara. I had just finished using Loreal's Telescopic Explosion Mascara and was really seeking a normal sized/shaped applicator once again. And, I was amazed at how Drew's lashes didn't flake when she rubbed her eyelids on the commercial. Sold. I've only used it once, so
I'll have to report back on the performance. I don't really think mascara shows its true colors for at least 3 applications. Would you agree Jacob?

1 comment:

Susan said...

i've heard great things about the outlast lip shine too! what shade did you go with? i'm thinking i'm going to try one but it's always hard to tell which shade looks good. after staring at the different options my head goes a little numb. also, i'm currently using lashblast volume (the orange one). overall i'm really happy with it. my biggest problems with mascara are they smudge if i even think about rubbing my eyes. lashblast doesn't have that problem.